34a Coleridge Street
- Address: 34a Coleridge Street
- Area: Kensington
- Town: Liverpool
- Postcode: L6 6BT
- Rooms from just £70 p/w including all utility bills and council tax
- 1 Large Double with an En-Suite available
- Completely New 3 Bedroom House
- Located on the edge of the City Centre with excellent transport links
- 10 minute walk to the Royal Liverpool Hospital and ideally located for all City Centre University Campus'
- Rent directly from the landlord
We are pleased to offer 3 double bedrooms for rent in this brand new development on the edge of Liverpool City Centre. The property is a 3 bedroom house with prices starting at just £70 per week for a standard double bedroom with an en-suite bedroom available for just £110 per week inclusive of all utility bills and council tax. The property boasts a stylish and spacious kitchen to the lower level, with a modern bathroom also on the ground floor. All bedrooms are of an excellent size and are fully furnished to a good standard. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Located on a quiet residential street and accessed via a private courtyard, the property is in an fantastic location just a mere 10 minute walk to the City Centre with excellent transport links, and ideally located for the Royal Liverpool Hospital and also the University of Liverpool; it is ideal for young professionals or couples. Viewing is highly recommended for this property.